Nonprofit Technology Resources
Complete Computer Labs
Includes 10 Refurbished Computers and a Networking Class
For Nonprofit Organizations ONLY
Starting at $1,500 for Everything!
- Pentium 4 processor running at 2.5 GHz or faster.
- 512 MB RAM.
- 40 GB hard drive.
- CD-ROM drive.
- Video, sound, and network interface cards.
- 17" CRT monitor, keyboard, mouse, speakers.
- Network laser printer and 10/100 network switch.
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional, Microsoft Office 2003, Microsoft SteadyState, virus protection, spyware protection, educational applications.
All computers, monitors, keyboards, mice, and the printer will be covered under our 3-year guarantee. Water damage, fire damage, physical damage, and/or infestation will void the guarantee.
- No optical drive. Subtract $10 per PC.
- 17" LCD (flatscreen) monitor. Add $100 per PC.
- Wireless network card. Add $20 per PC.
Additional RAM, hard drive upgrade, optical drive (DVD/CD Burner), or other hardware can be added at additional costs.
- Our choice of computer, and potentially non-matching peripherals:
- $150 per PC, minimum of 10.
- Your choice of computer, and matching peripherals:
- $200 per PC, minimum of 10.
- Your choice of computer, matching peripherals, and a customized software(*) installation per your specifications:
- $250 per PC, minimum of 10.
(*) NTR can purchase additional software for you or you can supply your own.
Your organization must send at least two staff or volunteers (but not more than 10) to a 3-hour training class on "Ethernet & Windows Networking" to be eligible for this offer. These staff must already be familiar with computers and Microsoft Windows. You will take the computers back to your organization at the end of the class. NTR will not be responsible for setting up the computers at your site. All equipment is refurbished.
Phone: 215-564-6686 - Fax: 215-564-6642 - Website: NTRweb.org