Job Openings at NTR
- Maintain neat & effective organization of inventory within warehouse areas.
- Deliver inventory to other departments per request or per ongoing direction.
- Oversee the production, repair, and inventory of desktop computers.
- Regularly review and sort inventory to ensure efficient access and organization.
- Regularly review inventory to direct long-unused or excess equipment to recyclers.
- Keep warehouse areas neatly arranged and free of debris.
- Receive & process donations – including drop-offs from individuals and pick-ups from organizations.
- Be available to assist with occasional maintenance, assembly, or organizational projects.
- Train & delegate labor to volunteers and work clients.
- Demonstrated skills of organization, time management, communication, and teamwork
- Able to repeatedly lift 50 lbs and assist others in lifting ~300 lbs
- Able to learn use of pallet jacks and a forklift, experience preferred (OSHA forklift certification recognized)
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Able to drive trucks or cargo vans up to 24’ in length
- High School Diploma or GED with demonstrated reading and speaking ability
- Willingness to work weekends or nights
- Good customer service skills & a professional demeanor
- Demonstrated computer knowledge and skill (industry certifications recognized):
- Understanding of computer hardware & components, including break/fix.
- Understanding of Microsoft Windows – troubleshooting and configuration.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office – Word and Excel
All applications or questions should be sent to Steven Feldman via email (email@example.com) or fax (215.564.6642). Phone calls regarding this position will not be returned.